1989 151' Benetti "LADY S"
Contact a Borden and Associates Yacht Sales Representative Today
Borden & Associates Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Northrop and Johnson. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Electronics and Navigation
- VHF ICOM-M402S, 1-25W F3E
- VHF/DSC SEA 7157 1-25W 160G3E/13K5G2B
- (6) VHF portables ICOM M32
- HF SSB Skanti TRP 8750
- Furuno Radar FR2125
- Starboard X-Band radar Furuno 1932 MK2
- F77 SAT COM
- Mini M Nera
- GPS NT200 Trimble Navigation
- AIS Furuno Transponder FA-1501
- AIS Furuno FA-1502
- NorthStar GPS 952x
- Furuno GPS GP-31
- C-Plath Gyrom repeater 4881
- C-Plath Navipilot V autopilot 4685
- B&G Hydra 2000 Distance log
- Seatel Rac-73113
- Rudder angle indicator Sein Analog
- Water Temp B&G Hydra 2000
- Spotlight Carlisle-Finch with toggle control
- Stabilizers Koop Nautic Sea Rocq
- Ship's clock 5" Schatz chrome
- Barometer 5" Schatz chrome
- Compass C-Plath gimbled
- Chart plotter CMap Maxsea
- Intercom BAP Phone 19 station
- Depth Sounder B&G Hydra 2000
- CCTV 10" monitor with Pan/tilt control and zoom lens control
- Wind indicator Robertson IS-11 Multi
- Cellular phone Erickson GSM
- Adequate lights and signals
- Crestron iPad controls with 3 independent airplay channels, enables you to airdrop / stream music from 3 separate devices at the same time, and play in any area of the vessel.
- DirectTV USA with Music Choice, Business Xtra Pack, Entertainment Unlimited, Starz
- PLEX Movie Server
- V-SAT constant internet via wi-fi throughout the yacht (4mb download speed and 0.5mb upload speed, uncapped, with upgrade options available to purchase).
Generators: 2 x John Deer/Northern Lights 67kW
Hours: Port 14,114 hrs, Stbd 14,359 hrs (May 28, 2021)
Top end overhaul done at 10,000 hrs.
ENGINE ROOM / MECHANICAL
Main Engines: 2 x Caterpillar 3512B, 1950 hp each
Hours: Port 5112 hrs, Stbd 5150 hrs (May 28, 2021)
Top end overhaul completed at 4000 hrs.
Water heater 300 liter
A/C System (4) Marine air system 360,000 BTU, reverse cycle
Bilge pumps 380V with fire pump
Agua Whisper Water Maker/Sea Recovery
REFIT AND WORK COMPLETED
• Extension added by Palmer Johnson Yard in Savannah, GA
• Partial paint job completed 12/08
• Windlass rebuilt in San Diego 12/08. The main gears of both port and starboard windlasses -- internal gearings replaced.
• Anchor lockers sand blasted and painted
• Starboard anchor replaced 9/08
• (2) Galvanized anchors each has 500’ of chain
• Bow teak replaced
• Foredeck painted in San Diego 12/08
• Crew mess redone 12/08
• Flybridge helm new Engle controls installed
• Forward fuel tank in bow has 3,500 to 3,800 usable fuel (80%) –only tank gauge in engine room
• Props done 12/08
• Engine room:
· Engines were early 2008 - (2) Caterpillar 3512B series
· *Gensets were installed in 2007 @ Performance Power Systems, GA
· *Bow thrusters upgraded during 2006 refit
· Watermaker 4/2006 the original was replaced with (2) smaller water makers 1,800 gl per day Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper compact water makers.
· Oily water separator replaced
· Fuel cooling pumps
· A/C Chiller system upgraded in 5/08. (4) new 7.5ton, 380V 50cycle chillers
· Hull and Tank ultra sounded 12/08 (good)
· Starboard fresh water tank had small crack in top and was patched, both tanks recoated.
• Paint touch ups
• Engine room:
· Engineering work to ensure good for operation.
• Installed new jacuzzi
• Revarnishing tables
• Professional polish job of exterior
• Paint touch ups
• Replace some seating area covers
Lady S, the classic 1989 motor yacht built by renowned Italian shipyard Benetti, received a comprehensive refit in 2018. She offers luxury accommodations for up to ten guests in five staterooms and up to eight crew in 3 cabins.